Canopy Growth Corporation Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results: Gross Sales of $98M; Net Revenue hits record $83M
• Cannabis shipments totaled 10,102 kilograms and kilogram equivalents.
• Net income of $74.9 million, including changes in fair values of financial liabilities
included in Other Income.
• Closed the previously announced $5 billion investment by Constellation Brands
Inc and began putting that capital to work for shareholders with key acquisitions
of Storz & Bickel and the assets of ebbu Inc.
• Expanded to new markets including United Kingdom and Peru, and announced
intention to establish operations in New York State, marking the Company’s entry
into the US hemp market.
• Intellectual property portfolio grew to 32 issued patents and over 140 patent
applications, covering a range of target areas from technology to genetics to
February 14, 2019
Smiths Falls, ON – Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX:WEED) (NYSE:CGC) (“Canopy
Growth” or “the Company”) today released its consolidated financial results for the
third quarter fiscal 2019 ended December 31, 2018. All financial information in this
press release is reported in Canadian dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
Bitte lesen Sie die komplette Pressemeldung unter dem folgenden Link: LINK